Lake George Triathlon Festival
Welcome to the Lake George Triathlon Festival! Our Olympic distance race has been taking place since 2006 and our Half since 2010. Both are still growing! You will enjoy a great swims in beautiful Lake George followed by a fast and fun bikes. The runs are 2-loop courses that are spectator and racer friendly. You will finish with Lake George as your backdrop and then relax and enjoy some great post race food and hydration.
We had a great race weekend for our 11th Annual Lake George Triathlon Festival. The races for 2017 will take place on Saturday September 2nd at 7am and Sunday September 3rd at 645am.
Olympic (LG Tri) Results – Score-This!!!
Half (BG Tri) & AquaBike Results – Score-This!!!
King & Prince George Results – Score-This!!!
Interested? Take a look at our VIDEO from 2015!
Race Brochure – LGTF2015 Brochure
PRINCE George – Feeling Strong? – complete the Olympic on Saturday and the Aquabike on Sunday!
KING George – Feeling REALLY Strong? – complete the Olympic on Saturday and Half on Sunday! More HERE
SWIM WAVES – 2015 Swim Waves
Volunteers are welcome! Here is what we are looking for:
Swim Support: Canoe/Kayak/Paddleboard to assist swimmer or lifeguards.
Bike Course: Flaggers to direct the bike at turns & Intersections.
Run Course: Flaggers to direct runners at turns & intersections.
Aid Stations: Hand out water / Gatorade at either Run Aid Stations (Sunday).
Transition Area: help direct racers around transition
Med Tent: volunteer to assist in the medical tent (Sat & Sun).
We are also looking for Massage Therapists to donate some time.
Please click on the “Volunteer” link above and let us know where you would like to help out! – Thanks.
Below are some results and photos from the 2014 Lake George Triathlon Festival brought to you exclusively by RASP Inc
Result & Photo Links:
BIG George Tri – (Includes AquaBike)
Online Registration for 2017 is now OPEN!
See you in 2017 – look for registration info soon…
If you are NOT a USAT (USA Triathlon) member and do not plan on becoming a member by race day, you must purchase a One-Day membership for $15. This will be available at race packet pick-up. Please allow a few extra minutes to do this. We will accept checks (made out to USAT or USA Triathlon) and cash. Credit cards cannot be used for 1-day licenses. They can, however, be used for Youth and annual memberships.
- We STRONGLY encourage to buy the race insurance offered when you register!
- You may withdraw until July 31, 2016 to receive back your entry fee minus the $25 administrative charge.
- If your request is received after 11:59pm on this date, you will not receive a refund – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Entries are non-transferable between events, or between athletes. Entries cannot be rolled over to another year without express written permission from a member of Adirondack Race Management.
- You may NOT switch from a relay team to the individual category without express written permission from a member of Adirondack Race Management.
- You may NOT switch from one race to another race without express written permission from a member of Adirondack Race Management.
- If you register a relay, you MUST remain part of that relay. You may only substitute other relay team members up to one month prior to the race. There is a $25 admin fee for EACH change.
- Selling of your race entry slot is strictly prohibited. If you do sell your race slot, you will be disqualified from the race and you, as well as, the entrant who purchased your slot will be unable to race in another Adirondack Race Management event for a minimum of 2 years.
- If you need to withdraw, you must request a refund by submitting this form – ARM Refund Request
- Note that refunds are granted in accordance with our refund policy.
SWAG is only guaranteed to those that sign up prior to August 18th.
There is NO rain date for the event. In cases of inclement weather, natural disaster, acts of God, acts of war or other unforeseen extraordinary circumstances, management reserves the right to cancel the event and/or modify the race course for safety concerns. Under such circumstances, there will be absolutely no refunds or transfer of entries to future Lake George Triathlon events. Each athlete must accept any such risk of their entry fee paid. Management reserves the right to reject or accept a race entry for any reason.
Comfort Suites Lake George (www.comfortsuiteslakegeorge.com)
Mohican Motel Lake George (http://www.mohicanmotel.com/)
For additional information on lodging and the Lake George Area, please visit the Lake George Chamber of Commerce Website, www.lakegeorgechamber.com or Warren County Tourism, www.visitlakegeorge.com.
If you plan on keeping your bike in your hotel room, please make sure to contact the hotel you are staying in prior to arriving. We have had some issues in years past with bikes not being allowed into rooms. Thank you.