Welcome to the “Crazies” that are King Georgers! The King George is the back to back race of the Olympic Distance Lake George Triathlon on Saturday, followed by the Half Iron Big George Triathlon on Sunday… Are you up for the challenge? If so, click on the registration tab and we’ll see you in September!
Olympic (LG Tri) Results – Score-This!!!
Half (BG Tri) & AquaBike Results – Score-This!!!
King & Prince George Results – Score-This!!!
Interested? Take a look at our VIDEO from 2015!
Race Brochure – LGTF2015 Brochure
Are you worthy of King George!
King George racers will compete in both races over the 2 days. The first day is the Olympic distance Lake George Triathlon. The second day is the BIG George Half iron race.
If you are up to the challenge – you get a little something extra and a growler to fill at Adirondack Brewery & Pub.
If you want something extra and you’re not quite up to the KING, try the PRINCE George! That’s right, race the Olympic on Saturday and Sunday complete the Aquabike (swim and bike only!)!
Registration is now OPEN! Click HERE
*Note – new for 2018 we are using Register-This for registration. Register-This is through our timing company (Score-This) and the transition should be seamless and allows for us to offer a better transfer policy and begin a deferment program to the next year. Insurance is offered and no refunds will be offered without it.
We will also have registration available on Friday night from 5-8pm at the Ft. William Henry. Note the Ft. William Henry Hotel is located at 48 Canada Street. It is located just north of the race site on Canada St in the Village of Lake George.
If you are NOT a USAT (USA Triathlon) member and do not plan on becoming a member by race day, you must purchase a One-Day membership for $15. This will be available online and at race packet pick-up. Please allow a few extra minutes to do this. We will accept checks (made out to USAT or USA Triathlon) and cash. Credit cards cannot be used for 1-day licenses. They can, however, be used for Youth and annual memberships.
Refund / Transfer / Deferment Policy:
- Event organizers are providing optional event insurance that will provide full refunds (including processing fees) when unable to participate due to medical or work schedule issues. This is not insurance against lack of training. No refunds will be given without purchase of the insurance.
- Participants may transfer to another race (for example Big George Half to Lake George Olympic) with no service charge up to 2 weeks before the event. Changes requested 2 weeks prior to the event may incur transfer fees.
- Transfers to another person must be requested and completed at least 2 weeks before the event.
- Deferrals to the following year must be requested at least 2 weeks before the date of the event. A $35 deferral fee will be charged upon re-registration.
- Selling of your race entry slot is strictly prohibited. If you do sell your race slot, you will be disqualified from the race and you, as well as, the entrant who purchased your slot will be unable to race in another Adirondack Race Management event for a minimum of 2 years.
- Note that refunds are granted in accordance with our refund policy.
- Course changes: Adirondack Race Management reserves the right to alter, cancel or eliminate any portion of a race at any time in the interest of athlete safety or for other reasons beyond our control. No refunds will be issued if changes are made to a race due to these circumstances.
SWAG is only guaranteed to those that sign up prior to August 14th. Notice: There is NO rain date for the event. In cases of inclement weather, natural disaster, acts of God, acts of war or other unforeseen extraordinary circumstances, management reserves the right to cancel the event and/or modify the race course for safety concerns. Under such circumstances, there will be absolutely no refunds or transfer of entries to future Lake George Triathlon events. Each athlete must accept any such risk of their entry fee paid. Management reserves the right to reject or accept a race entry for any reason.
Comfort Suites Lake George (www.comfortsuiteslakegeorge.com)
Mohican Motel Lake George (http://www.mohicanmotel.com/)
For additional information on lodging and the Lake George Area, please visit the Lake George Chamber of Commerce Website, www.lakegeorgechamber.com or Warren County Tourism, www.visitlakegeorge.com.
If you plan on keeping your bike in your hotel room, please make sure to contact the hotel you are staying in prior to arriving. We have had some issues in years past with bikes not being allowed into rooms. Thank you.